While many banks have stopped offering Home Equity Loans, period—your Credit Union has made it easier with even better rates. We just cut our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) rates to as low as 3.99%† when you have Direct Deposit.
With a HELOC, you can borrow up to 100% of your home’s equity to help pay for home improvements, education and more. Your loan may also be tax deductible.
Home Equity Loans
- Borrow up to 100% of your Home’s equity (80% LTV for Texas residents)
- Loans up to $350,000
- Terms up to 240 months
- Rates as low as 5.49% APR†
- Available on primary residences up to 4 units (only 1 unit in Texas)
- Available in all states except AL, AK, FL, HI, and LA
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Borrow up to 100% of your Home’s equity
- Apply for up to $350,000
- Rates as low as 3.99% APR†
- Available on primary residences up to 4 units
- Available in all states except AL, AK, FL, HI, LA, and TX
Subordination Requirements - email or fax your Subordination Request from to 323-209-6736.
Demand for Payoff - email or fax your Demand with Borower Authorizattion to 323-209-6736 (Turn around time is 24-48 hours).
† APR=Annual Percentage Rate. APR is the annual rate of interest that is paid on an investment, without taking into account the compounding interest within that year. Rates include discounts for Direct Deposit into a Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Checking Account and Automatic Payment/Folio Deduction. All loans and rates are subject to credit approval, terms and conditions. Higher rates may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.