Enrolling in Direct Deposit with your Credit Union provides you with much more than just a reliable, safe way of getting paid:
- Farmers’ employees get paid two business days early 2
- Member access to a big 1% rate discount3 on eligible loans (could save you hundreds of dollars a year)
- An extra 0.25% on top of our already industry-leading Certificate and Money Market rates
- Plus, qualify for valuable cash back or super-high interest on our Checking accounts, one of the highest rates in the U.S. (GOBankingRates.com, 2017)
Farmers Agents also enjoy exclusive, business perks:
- If Folio posts late, we'll cover checks scheduled to clear during the delay for free, up to your average Folio amount
- Folio will always be deposited with an effective date of the 1st so you don't lose any dividends
SIGNING UP IS EASY!
Questions? Visit your branch or call 800.877.2345
What is Direct Deposit?
Direct Deposit automatically places your paycheck, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income into your checking or savings account. It’s convenient, secure, and saves trips to your local branch. Sign up for Direct Deposit today.
Where is my checking account/routing number on my check?
Refer to your own check for your numbers.
How quickly does Direct Deposit take effect?
After switching your Direct Deposit to FIGFCU, it can take up to 2 pay cycles to take effect. However, it’s different for each employer. Please check directly with your employer for specific timing.
2 Offer valid on Direct Deposit Payroll enrollment into a Credit Union share account. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. Only Farmers’ employees qualify for payroll deposit two days early. Subject to employer and/or payer terms and conditions. FIGFCU will generally post Farmers payroll direct deposits on the day they are received, which will be up to two days earlier than the scheduled posting date. Other exceptions may apply.
3 1.00 % rate discount for Direct Deposit into a Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Checking Account and Automatic Payment/Folio Deduction.